Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this Website, accessible from https://freightschoolplaybook.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Freight School Playbook’s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on Freight School Playbook’s Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transferring the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This will let Freight School Playbook to terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format.
All the materials on Freight School Playbook’s Website are provided “as is”. Freight School Playbook makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, Freight School Playbook does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
Freight School Playbook or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on Freight School Playbook’s Website, even if Freight School Playbook or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Freight School Playbook’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Freight School Playbook will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. Freight School Playbook may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Freight School Playbook does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Freight School Playbook has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Freight School Playbook of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Your Privacy
9. Governing Law
Any claim related to Freight School Playbook’s Website shall be governed by the laws of us without regards to its conflict of law provisions.
10. Refund Policy
- Sorry, no partial refunds for any accounts.
- If you purchased an annual membership and are not happy with the course content, you may request a cancellation without penalty for up to 30-days from your original purchase date
- If you purchased a monthly plan and would like to cancel, you may do so at any time prior to your next renewal date.
- 30-days for annual memberships
- No partial refunds.
- Have the right to refusal of any refund where the committed one or a combination of the following acts:
- Sharing login details with someone other than the account holder
- Inactivity/not attempting a minimum of 50 percent of the available courses.
- Downloading all available content after initial purchase.
- Log in to your membership account.
- From your My Account page, click the link to “Cancel Your Membership”.